PoolSideII QUICKSTART Installation Documentation
COPYRIGHT © DLEJPRODUCTS 2014-2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
PoolSideII Joomla 3.x Responsive Pool Services Template based on the Helix Ultimate Framework
- Once you have downloaded your installation you will want to extract/upload the contents of the archive to the folder where you want the Joomla installation to be at. You could use an ftp program like FileZilla for instance or upload it through your server Control Panel. Now you only have to go through the installation details. Just browse to http://yoursite.com and follow the installation procedure as is similar to Joomla installation. At the startup of the preflight just check settings and follow the instructions.
- At the next step of the installation you will be presented with defining your database parameters.
- Once you continue a Database Restoration page will be presented showing the progress of the restoration.
- Upon success you will be presented with your next step.
- Once the Database Restoration finishes you will be presented with the Site Parameters for your website
- Next you will come to the end of the installation and prompted to remove the installation directory.
- Now your'e done and can visit your website.
No questions yet.