PoolSide 2.0 2020 is the new PoolSide version of the original with all new pages, Framework, SP Pagebuilder, Portfolio and Invoicing. PoolSide has a fresh new look and feel to it. The new framework is built around Bootstrap 4 with Font Awesome 5. With the Invoicing component, you can do all of your billing from the backend for all Products, Quotes and Services while giving your clients an option to view Invoices and Payments and pay online for convenience and at the same time track every transaction.
PoolSideII Joomla 3.x Responsive Pool Services Template based on the Helix Ultimate Framework
- Once you have downloaded the Template labeled dlej_poolsideII_template_J3_V2.0.0.zip simply browse to your Joomla admin installation window and drag/drop the file to the file window or you may choose to install it from a folder.
- Once the installation finishes you can then browse to your Joomla Template Section and select PoolSideII.
- When the template settings window opens click the Template Options Button.
- At the template settings window look for the Advanced tab and click it.
- Find the Import & Export tab and click it also.
- Here you will be presented with your Import / Export window.
- In the template root installation you will find a file labeled dlej_poolside_settings.json and this will be needed to make your template look like the demo.
- Open the .json file inside with a text editor.
- Select and copy all of the text and paste it into the Import Settings box and click Import.
- Click OK in the alert that comes up telling you that you will loose all of your current settings.
- Now click the Save button in the template settings window and you are ready to use your Template.
- Once you have downloaded your installation you will want to extract/upload the contents of the archive to the folder where you want the Joomla installation to be at. You could use an ftp program like FileZilla for instance or upload it through your server Control Panel. Now you only have to go through the installation details. Just browse to http://yoursite.com and follow the installation procedure as is similar to Joomla installation. At the startup of the preflight just check settings and follow the instructions.
- At the next step of the installation you will be presented with defining your database parameters.
- Once you continue a Database Restoration page will be presented showing the progress of the restoration.
- Upon success you will be presented with your next step.
- Once the Database Restoration finishes you will be presented with the Site Parameters for your website
- Next you will come to the end of the installation and prompted to remove the installation directory.
- Now your'e done and can visit your website.